A truly great pillow requires a soft surface for comfort and a contouring support system for proper postural alignment. Both qualities must be present for true pressure relief and comfort. Many pillows approximate this balance, but to fully realize it requires some out of the box thinking.
Introducing the Naturepedic Trio Organic Pillow System, an innovative and customizable pillow designed to address this inherent duality. Featuring dual action compression, the quilted outer encasement offers a fluffy cloud-like feeling, while the shredded latex core provides comfortable balanced support. You can even machine wash and dry the quilted encasement! No flame retardants for a healthy non-toxic design.
INNER PILLOW (CORE):
- Organic cotton sateen fabric
- Organic shredded latex fill
- Easy access zipper for adjusting the amount of fill
- Two layers of organic cotton stretch knit fabric
- PLA filling for resiliency and washability
- Inner-quilted to reduce shifting of fiber
- Machine wash & dry (shrinks to fit)
- Luxurious organic cotton herringbone fabric
- Fold-over flap for securing inner layers
- Machine wash & dry
LS56: Standard Size (20" x 26")
LQ56: Queen Size (20" x 30")
LK56: King Size (20" x 36")